Louisiana Employment Law Attorneys
Having handled thousands of professional liability claims in more than 50 years, the attorneys of Watson, Blanche, Wilson & Posner, LLP, are prepared to represent employers already involved in employment law disputes as well as those that seek to take proactive action to ensure compliance.
This includes issues related to:
- Providing training and assistance in drafting employee policies, procedures, handbooks to ensure compliance with state and federal law
- Employment discrimination — sexual harassment, age, disability, retaliation, hostile work environment, constructive discharge
- Employee benefits
- Intentional infliction of emotional distress
- Negligent training and supervision
- Non-compliance can have significant financial consequences, including back pay, fines, and penalties. Non-compliance may result in avoidable and costly lawsuits.
- Live training and management seminars
- Employment agreements
Additionally, the firm is able to leverage its health care industry expertise to address issues related to:
- False Claims Act — review physician agreements for compliance
- Formulate strategy for self-reporting violations
- Employee privacy rights
- HIPAA violations when employee’s PHI is disseminated by co-workers
To get in touch and schedule an initial consultation, call 225-387-5511 or contact us.