Louisiana Insurance Defense And Product Liability Defense Attorneys
Watson, Blanche, Wilson & Posner, LLP, has nearly three quarters of a century of experience representing national and international insurance businesses. There is no casualty insurance or product liability defense case for which the firm is not prepared. The firm is ready to defend businesses in cases involving commercial general liability, personal injury defense, medical devices liability, design defect, manufacturing defect, breach of warranty and failure to warn.
The firm works toward best possible outcomes in its insurance and product liability defense cases by:
- Employing methodical and accurate investigation of witnesses, statements and documentary evidence
- Retaining appropriate experts to support your case
- Deposing plaintiffs, witnesses and experts
- Consulting with product manufacturers’ engineers to develop a defense
- Working with clients to develop a cost-effective strategy
The firm structures its approach based on the needs and goals of each client and all the facts present in the case. Watson, Blanche recognizes the uniqueness of each case and reconciles a tailored approach with the standards necessary to achieve success.
To get in touch and schedule an initial consultation, call 225-387-5511 or contact us.